(XEON INTEGRITY CHECK FAILED)
These scripts compromise the security of my products. You cannot use these scripts while running mine. I am sorry for the inconvience.
If you run these scripts you will get the "Integrity Check Failed" error on your server. You must open a ticket for me to lift this block as it is permanent until I manually lift it.
Many DRMs and scripts will not allow these scripts to run on your server, a notable example is VCMod's DRM. Thank you for understanding.
Note: "soft" backdoor scanners like Crident's Backdoor Scanner does not interfere with DRMs because it doesn't actually run any Lua.
You need to switch to the "chromium" branch on Garry's Mod. Right click Garry's Mod on Steam and then click "Betas."
Want to view the servers using your scripts? Want to control what servers can use them? Look no further...
starRead this first!Read your console!
Read your WHOLE console. I'm talking about the SERVER console here, not your game's console.
It will contain errors/info which you can troubleshoot here.Have you read individual script documentation?
You can find information about my scripts in the following places:
Are you running the latest version?
- Script Description/Page on gmodstore.com
- Script Wiki (look at the sidebar)
- Configuration Files
- README.txt Files
Older versions may still contain bugs and errors. Please keep your scripts updated.
Why use Crident?My scripts usually heavily rely on your host's disk speed, internet speed and processor used.
All three of these are especially accounted for on what I personally recommend, which is Crident.
Here are some examples of what Crident offers above other hosts:
- NVME SSDs. These are the fastest disks you can get. SSDs are significantly faster than the fastest HDDs, and NVME SSDs plug directly into PCIE slots on modern motherboards, which is faster than SATA.
- Weighted block I/O. No users on Crident can consume the whole disk's performance, meaning it is distributed appropriately and evenly across all servers running on Crident's hardware.
- AMD 3800X. These are the fastest single core processors for Garry's Mod. Garry's Mod only runs on one processor core, meaning single-core processor performance is more important than multicore. The AMD 3800X consistently tanks single-core performance scores and has better security and performs better than Intel processors.
- Pay for CPU %, not slots. With Crident, you pay for CPU % and can choose however many slots you'd like. This allows you, with great freedom, to control the performance of your server better, by balancing CPU and playercount.
- Reliable, same-machine MySQL databases. Having a MySQL database that is on the same machine is paramount to performance due to the reduced latency.
💻 Billy's Logs (bLogs)No advert logs are showing up!
This is because you are using an unsupported classic advert addon.
Click the link below to use mine... it will restore the original functionality whilst also working with bLogs.
📇 Billy's Job Whitelist (bWhitelist)DarkRP errors
DarkRP not loading prevents bWhitelist from loading. Fix ANY DarkRP errors before trying to use bWhitelist.Donation Systems
You can integrate whitelisting into your donation system.
It will depend on which system you use but all donation systems should be capable of running console commands on your server after a donation.
If you don't know what to do, open a ticket with the author of the donation system.
Type "gas_jobwhitelist" into your server's console to see available console commands.Can't join job/Everyone can join job
Please type "gas_jobwhitelist debug 1" into your server's console and then try joining the jobs again. It will tell you why a person is/isn't allowed into a job in your server's console.
addOpen a ticketYou need to log in to submit a ticket.